Although this book is aimed at prisoners, it has a far broader reach; anyone who understands the legal system can understand this message. The concepts found in this book have resulted from a merger of John's 26 years of career experience as a federal agent, his intensive study of the Bible, and his ministry to prisoners. Together they have given him a unique understanding of how God deals with man through a precise legal system. If you understand man's legal system, then it is very easy to understand God's.
Redeemed Unredeemable Description:
Jesus said that redemption—eternal salvation—is available to everyone. No one is beyond His reach; no one falls outside the boundaries of His willingness to forgive. Anyone who calls on Him will be saved, He says.
But, does that really include names like Jeffrey Dahmer, Ted Bundy, Susan Atkins, Charles “Tex” Watson, Sean Sellers, David Berkowitz, and Karla Faye Tucker?
Redeemed Unredeemable: When America’s Most Notorious Criminals Came Face to Face with God features a close look into the lives of infamous members of the Manson Family disciples such as Susan Atkins and Charles “Tex” Watson, as well as serial killer Ted Bundy, “Milwaukee Monster” Jeffrey Dahmer, “Son of Sam” David Berkowitz, “Pickaxe Killer” Karla Faye Tucker, and parent-killer Sean Sellers.
READ FOR THE FIRST TIME IN REDEEMED UNREDEEMABLE…
• Exhaustive, fresh research into the court documents and news reports of the most famous criminal investigations and trials
• Exclusive interviews with many who were involved in these cases, including relatives of the victims and perpetrators, prison staff members and ministers, and, when possible, even the criminals, themselves
• Surprising information about those convicted, including a comprehensive look at their family history, their childhoods, and possible motivations for their horrific deeds
• Fresh, “big-picture” insight into the culture and times that served as the backdrop for these offenders’ lives
• Rare glimpses into these convicted felons’ private lives after sentencing and incarceration
• Compelling exploration of some of the spiritual issues that might have influenced, shaped, and ultimately transformed these men and women
While in no way attempting to excuse or justify any of the devastating crimes these men and women have committed, the author’s investigation brings to light not just seven case studies of hardened criminals, but seven accounts of loss. Seven stories of searching. Seven chronicles of change. And, ultimately, seven testimonies about redemption.Read for yourself the untold stories of America’s most notorious killers, and the unspeakably difficult journeys that brought them to their knees.
- New Arrivals
- Sponsor A Pony
- SkyWatchTV Magazine
- Book Specials & Packages
- Program Specials
- Best Sellers
- End Times & Prophecy Books
- Researchers Library
- Audio & DVD Media
- Berkey Water Filters
- Wise Foods
- Mountain House
- Heirloom Organic Seeds
- Gardening & Off Grid
- Survival Kits
- Off Grid Books
- Gas Masks
- Contact Us