Unscrambling the Millennial Paradox with FREE 13 week Teacher's Guide
This product is sold out
Purchase the Book and receive the 13 week Teacher's guide FREE
Are Millennials really the narcissistic, self-centered, entitled, and lazy collective that they are accused of being, or is there a deeper problem lurking which creates division between this generation and those previous? Are young people of today truly the worst the world has ever seen, or has our modern church missed the opportunity to reach the most cause oriented, activist generation in the history of the world? Furthermore, if the Church were to combine efforts with this powerful, zealous populace, could this usher in the next Great Awakening?
These, and many other questions, make up the pages of this book. In Unscrambling the Millennial Paradox, the reader will learn:
- What devastating modern epidemics are sweeping our youth, and what the Church can do to intervene,
- How modern identity politics have robbed our youth of an opportunity to confront their destiny,
- The impact of previous years of philosophical and religious evolution, and how this has paved the way for truth to become unhinged for many individuals,
- How economic stressors have shaped the generation s financial and domestic practices,
- The real reason Millennial s are leaving the church, and what the church can do to reverse this trend before it is too late.
|“Unscrambling the Millennial Paradox 13-Week teachers Guide” PDF on Disc, perfect for small group discussion, church curricular use, teaching or preaching series, personal use or education!|