The world is not safe. Terrorist attacks are on the rise and ever-threatening. Natural disasters are happening with increased impact and intensity. Christians are being targeted and persecuted in America. It's time for the church to step up and be prepared for trials and tribulation to come.
- How did the early church deal with disaster and persecution?
- What does the Bible say about being prepared for disasters?
- Should Christians protect themselves with firearms?
- Should we stockpile supplies?
- How should we be prepared for the possibility of a coming economic collapse, an electromagnetic pulse (EMP) attack or a potentially looming World War III?
- What are Christians to do in the face of growing persecution?
- How can we be effective witnesses in times of distress?
“Be Thou Prepared” warns of the imminent Christian persecution coming to the United States and explains the role of faith in times of trouble. “Be Thou Prepared” deals with spiritual and practical readiness for what's bound to come – sooner or later. While acknowledging true hope lies in faith and reliance on God in the face of disaster and persecution, “Be Thou Prepared” also makes the biblical case for preparedness for all types of situations – not as an option but as a spiritual imperative.
Full of practical advice on maintaining necessary medical supplies, storing food, arranging for temporary shelters and more, “Be Thou Prepared” equips Christians and Christian leaders to understand the best way they can prepare themselves and their congregations so as not to be caught off guard but to be ready to help those in need when evil comes to their door.
While Forbidden Gates includes fresh insights for traditional, tried and true methods of overcoming darkness, it also unveils for the first time how breakthrough advances in science, technology, and philosophy—including cybernetics, bio-engineering, nanotechnology, machine intelligence, synthetic biology, and transhumanism—will combine to create mind-boggling game-changes to everything you have ever known about spiritual warfare.
In recent years, astonishing technological developments have pushed the frontiers of humanity toward far-reaching morphological transformation that promises in the very near future to redefine what it means to be human. An international, intellectual and fast-growing cultural movement known as transhumanism intends the use of genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence and nanotechnology (GRIN technologies) as tools that will radically redesign our minds, our memories, our physiology, our offspring, and even perhaps, as Joel Garreau in his bestselling book Radical Evolution claims, our very souls. The technological, cultural, and metaphysical shift now under way unapologetically forecasts a future dominated by this new species of unrecognizably superior humans, and applications under study now to make this dream reality are being funded by thousands of government and private research facilities around the world. As the reader will learn, this includes among other things rewriting human DNA and combining men with beasts, a fact that some university studies and transhumanists believe will not only alter our bodies and souls but could ultimately open a door to contact with unseen intelligence.
As a result, new modes of perception between things visible and invisible are expected to challenge the Church in ways that are historically and theologically unprecedented. Without comprehending what is quickly approaching in related disciplines of research and development, vast numbers of believers could be paralyzed by the most fantastic—and most far reaching—supernatural implications. The destiny of each individual—as well as the future of their family—will depend on their knowledge of the new paradigm and their preparedness to face it head on.
As America and the world hurtle toward their prophetic destiny, alarming signs and trends are heralding the last days:
- Geopolitical maneuverings are marking a rapid push toward one world order.
- Explosive political turmoil in the Middle East and elsewhere are making nuclear Armageddon more of a reality than ever.
- Newly developed and emerging strains of influenza, plus the unpleasant reality of biological warfare, are provoking discussions of "when," not "if," a global pandemic will transpire.
- Extraordinary scientific advancements are opening a gateway for genetic mutation and transhumanism.
- Technological developments are making possible the formation of a national I.D. and ever-increasing surveillance.
Between now and when the Lord removes His own from earth, significant trials and terrifying challenges could develop for which everyone must be prepared to survive.
In the over 500 pages of expert opinion book How to Overcome the Most Frightening Issues You Will Face This Century, leading national and international researchers, scholars, authors, and speakers share their specialized knowledge about what you can expect in the coming days, and, more importantly, what you can do to be prepared. Their practical insights and strategies will help you replace your fear with faith so that you can face the future with confidence and hope.