BUY SHARON GILBERT'S NEWEST BOOK IN THE REDWING SAGA, AND ALSO RECEIVE DEREK GILBERT'S NEWEST BOOK 'BAD MOON RISING'!
As the Stuart and Sinclair families prepare to celebrate Christmas at Branham, a mysterious group called the Blackstone Exploration Society dig for hidden secrets in the estate’s old tunnels. After one of the group’s volunteers is found murdered, Charles Sinclair must use all his skill to unmask the killer; be he spirit or flesh. Redwing is fracturing, and even Raziel is at risk; whilst in France, a powerful challenger arises. The powers and principalities of hell conspire to bewitch the men of the inner circle, and Redwing’s oldest goals bear evil fruit. Are Charles’s vivid dreams part of that plan? Are they lies, or is he beginning to remember his lost childhood? If so, then why do they always include a Dragon?
Islam will be the world s largest religion by 2075. Why?
Derek P. Gilbert, author of the groundbreaking books The Great Inception and Last Clash of the Titans, argues that Islam is too big and too successful to be the work of just one spirit. Tracing the pagan religions of the nations around ancient Israel, Gilbert makes the bold claim that the religion of Muhammad is actually a collaboration by the old gods of Mesopotamia, a desperate partnership of fallen angels who were caught off-guard by the Resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Bad Moon Rising reveals:
- Why Islam is the supernatural equivalent of a corporate merger
- How the iniquity of the Amorites is affecting the world today
- The importance of the moon-god, then and now
- How Islam s history reflects the characteristics of the gods of Mesopotamia
- Shocking links between Mount Hermon, Petra, and Mecca
- The prophesied death of the gods at Armageddon
- Islam s tragic role in the end times
Drawing on peer-reviewed academic research, Gilbert exposes Islam as a dark alliance of pagan gods and lays out a scenario of the end times that reveals the bloody role of Islam on the road to Armageddon.
- You’re Being Drugged by Plastics
- Tom Horn: AI Gods and The Milieu
- Archaeology Exposes the Horned God
- Tunguska and Tesla
- Altered Carbon and Transhumanism’s Future
- King Arthur, Comets, and Climate Change
- SciFi Gods
- The Montauk Project and the Philadelphia Experiment
- 5G Trades DNA for Data
- Carl Teichrib: Tech and Transformation
- Israel and the ET Antichrist
- A Rip in the Surface of the Earth
- Westworld and the Nature of Reality
- Transhumanism and the Hybrid Age Conference
- The Little Ice Age
- Cryptids and Theobiology