Please Note: WE CANNOT SHIP ITEMS OUTSIDE OF THE USA!
BERKEY WATER PURIFIERS ARE NOT AVAILABLE TO SHIP TO CALIFORNIA OR IOWA!
PLEASE NOTE: BERKEYS ARE NOT AVAILABLE IN CALIFORNIA OR IOWA!
The Travel Berkey® system removes pathogenic bacteria, cysts and parasites entirely and extracts harmful chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides, VOCs, organic solvents, radon 222 and trihalomethanes. It also reduces nitrates, nitrites and unhealthy minerals such as lead and mercury. This system is so powerful it can remove red food coloring from water without removing the beneficial minerals your body needs. Virtually no other system can duplicate this performance.
Configured with two Black Berkey® purification elements the system will purify up to 2.75 Gallons (10.4 liters) per hour*.
* Flow rate calculated with upper chamber full to top. Flow rate decreases as water level declines
- The compact Travel Berkey system is the perfect system for small homes and apartments, travel (fits in most suitcases), outdoor activities or unexpected emergencies
- Constructed of highly polished AISI 304 stainless steel
- Storage capacity of about 1.5 gallons
- Upper chamber nests within lower chamber for transport and stands only 12" in height
- Maximum fliters: 2 Black Berkey Elements (in upper chamber)
- System includes upper and lower stainless steel chambers, 2 Black Berkey Purification Elements, 2 wingnuts, 2 washers, 1 priming button, stainless steel lid, spigot, and a rubber gasket to protect the base
- Height when in use: 18"
- Diameter: 7.5"
- Weight: 6.13 lbs empty
- Serves: 1 to 3 people
- Maximum Filtration Flow Rate: Configured with two Black Berkey Purification Elements, the Travel Berkey system can produce up to 2.75 gallons (10.4 liters) of purified water per hour
- Up to two PF-2 Fluoride and Arsenic Reduction Filters may be installed in the lower chamber of this system if desired